High Merino wool content for superior warmth, softness, and moisture control. Warmth to -25°, -30° & -35°
Merino is a wool fiber from Merino sheep.
- Because wool has a natural crimp it helps trap dead air which provides insulation and warmth. However, as your body warms up, the moisture in the fiber will evaporate, cooling the air between your skin and the fabric.
- As your body heats and you start to sweat the moisture absorbed is transported from the inside fabric touching your skin to the drier environment outside the fabric.
- Merino wool is one of the softest wools on the market due to the fineness of the fiber.
- Due to its moisture-wicking properties Merino wool stays fairly dry making an unfavorable environment for bacteria to grow.
- Content: 85% Pre-Shrunk Wool, 15% Nylon
- Full Cushion: Full Terry Cushion adds comfort, extra warmth, and protection
- Heavy Weight: 162- 200grams(M-XL)
- Superior warmth from high wool content
- Dense knit provides heavy-weight cushioning
- Graded to -40°C & -50°C
- Ideal for ice fishing
- Proudly made in Toronto