High Merino wool content for superior warmth, softness, and moisture control. Warmth to -25°, -30° & -35°
Merino is a wool fiber from Merino sheep.
- Because wool has a natural crimp it helps trap dead air which provides insulation and warmth. However, as your body warms up, the moisture in the fiber will evaporate, cooling the air between your skin and the fabric.
- As your body heats and you start to sweat the moisture absorbed is transported from the inside fabric touching your skin to the drier environment outside the fabric.
- Merino wool is one of the softest wools on the market due to the fineness of the fiber.
- Due to its moisture-wicking properties Merino wool stays fairly dry making an unfavorable environment for bacteria to grow.
- Content: 70% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon
- Non-binding top won't restrict circulation
- X-Hi Cushion: a terry cushion used for added comfort, extra warmth, and protection
- Merino Wool: We only use the finest quality merino wool for exceptional softness and comfort!
- Suitable for extreme cold weather up to -30°C
- Proudly made in Toronto