- The Stegmann clog is made from pure natural materials. 100% virgin Sheep's wool, cork, and natural latex enfold your foot in the most natural of ways.
- The anatomically raised heels ensure the foot is pleasantly and seamlessly enclosed. Connoisseurs recommend Stegmann, the Original.
- The footbed is form fitting and extremely flexible, having the perfect shape with its transverse and longitudinal arches and toe grip, ensuring a unique level of wearing comfort.
- Pure Sheep's wool of the highest quality is seamlessly and anatomically felted using Tyrol mountain water with no chemical additives. Only Stegmann are masters of this craft.
- Stegmann clogs and all their parts are made in harmony with nature, using sustainable, natural materials.
- Parts made in Austria, and hand assembled in USA.
- Cool in Summer, Warm in Winter, due to the natural felt upper.
Stegmann wool felt clogs are felted on a European last, which results
in a more generous fit. They will also loosen slightly with long term
wear as the felt compresses.
The Stegmann clogs of today may be wider than styles you have bought
in the past. For that reason we recommend that Women purchase a half
size to a full size smaller if your foot is narrow. For Men we
recommend purchasing your normal size, or sizing down 1/2 size if you
have a narrow foot or prefer a snug fit.