Home > Irish Setter > 2811 Gunflint II
Click on picture to enlarge
2811 Gunflint II
Waterproofing System: Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Aggressive lug pattern provides superb stability and traction on the toughest terrain
- EVA midsole reduces weight and provides underfoot cushioning
- Upper: Full Grain, Waterproof Leather and Realtree Xtra® Camouflage
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- 400 Gram Insulated
- Care: Leather Protector, NaturSeal™
Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation (400 gram): The ultimate insulation for cold weather boots, 3M Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation is thin, warm and lightweight, with the durability to withstand long hours of hard wear and keep feet warm even in damp conditions.
Realtree Xtra® Camouflage:This camo pattern works in any hunting situation with depth and lifelike images.
King Toe®: Larger toe box porvides 44% more toe room and comfort than our standard work boots.
Weight: 4 lbs.
Height: 10 in.
Note: Available From July 14, 2014.