Home > Irish Setter Boots > 83826 Mesabi
Click on picture to enlarge
Waterproofing System: Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Upper: Full Grain, Waterproof Leather
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Care: Leather Protector, NaturSeal™
- Aggressive lug pattern provides superb stability and traction on the toughest terrain
- Extra protection from accidental contact with electrically energized objects.
- Durable, aluminum toe caps are 31% lighter than steel.
- Tread design facilitates the release of mud and dirt
Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feet on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
Heel-Resistant Outsole (HRO):
Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475°ree; Fahrenheit.
Height: 9 in. Boot