Home > Irish Setter Boots > 83818 Mesabi
Click on picture to enlarge
Trout Brook Leather:
Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S. B. Foot use time-proven methods to create most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- Upper: USA Made Full Grain
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Care: Leather Protector, Shoe Cream
- Aggressive lug pattern provides superb stability and traction on the toughest terrain
- Oil and slip resistant
- Extra protection from accidental contact with electrically energized objects.
- Non-metallic toe caps designed for metal sensitive areas.
Heel-Resistant Outsole (HRO):
Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475°ree; Fahrenheit.
Larger toe box porvides 44% more toe room and comfort than our standard work boots.
Height: 8 in. Logger Boot