Home > Irish Setter > 2868 Vaprtrek™
Click on picture to enlarge
- Bi-directional lug pattern for increased traction and balance during heel strike and toe-off
- Dual-density sole provides maximum underfoot comfort
- RPM composite technology lessens weight without sacrificing comfort or durability
- Upper: Full Grain, Waterproof Leather and Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® Camouflage
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Cement
- Last: R100
- Care: Leather Protector, NaturSeal™
UltraDry™ Waterproofing System:
UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz.
Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feet on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to lining to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. Placement. Placement of ArmaTec™ in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of a boot.
A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditoinal materials without the extra weight.
Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® Camouflage: A versatile pattern used effectively in various hunting situations from flooded timber to deep woods. Includes elements like bark, branches and leaves to mimic actual colors found in nature.
Height: 8 in.