Home > Irish Setter > 83104 Harbors
Click on picture to enlarge
- Upper: Full Grain Leather, Abrasion Resistant Mesh
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Cement Welt
- Durable, Aluminum toe caps are 31% lighter than steel.
- Care: Leather Protector
- Extra protection from accidental contact with electrically energized objects.
- Aggressive lug pattern provides superb stability and traction on the toughest terrain
- Dual density sole provides maximum underfoot comfort
This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. Placement of ArmaTec™ in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of a boot.
This technology combines increased flexiblility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the hell. Our superior dual-constructon process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexbility and a comfortable fit.
A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditoinal materials without the extra weight.
Note: Available from July 14,2014