Home > Irish Setter > 3887 Ladyhawk
Click on picture to enlarge
Irish Setter UltraDry™ Waterproof System
- Polyurethane Coated, Waterproof Leather and Mossy Oak® Break-Up® Camouflage
- Boot construction that keeps feet dry in wet conditions.
- Layers of insulating components provide warmth.
- Footbed: Removable EVA
- Construction: Cement
- Last: VA2212
- Care: Leather Protector
- Mossy Oak® Break-up® Camouflage
- Camo-wrapped EVA Midsole
- Dual-density sole provides maximum underfoot comfort.
- Quickly gains traction on many types of terrain
Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management
lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
Irish Setter ScentBan™
An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to linings to
footbeds, killing bacterial that cause odors.
Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation (1000 gram)
A product of 3M, Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation sets the standard in lightweight insulation, combining moisture resistence, breathability and warmth.
Our Women's specific styles are built around precision made lasts that address the nuances of a woman's foot shape for better fit and performance.
This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. Placement of ArmaTec™ in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of a boot.
Mossy Oak® Break-Up® Camouflage:
Featuring unprecedented depth, unequalled detail and elements with remarkable contrast, Break-Up offers hunters antoher dimension in camo.
Weight: 3 lbs. 1 oz.Height: 7 in.