- Bi-directional lug pattern for increased traction and balance during heel strike and toe-off
- Dual-density sole provides maximum underfoot comfort
- RPM composite technology lessens weight without sacrificing comfort or durability
- Wrap around instep provides grip and protection
- Upper: Abrasion Resistant Ripstop Nylon, Injected TPU
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Cement
An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to lining to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feet on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the extra weight.
2 lbs. 5 oz. Height:
July 15, 2015