- Aggressive lug pattern provides superb stability and traction on the toughest terrain
- Tread design facilitates the release of mud and dirt
- RPM composite technology lessens weight without sacrificing comfort or durability
- Upper: Vulcanized Rubber-3.5 mm Neoprene and Realtree Xtra® Green Camouflage
- Footbed: Removable Polyurethane
- Construction: Cement
An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to lining to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the extra weight.
Realtree AP™ Camouflage:
A neutral open and realistic camo pattern. Everything a hunter needs to be versatile and effective.
Patent-pending, EcoFlex® technology allows the boot to expand to accommodate the back of your foot. And then once you're in, it contracts for a lock-tight, high-performance fit that provides toe spring and agility in every stride.
4 lbs. 10 oz. Height:
17 in. pull on